Thursday, March 17, 2011

Joe Jonas takes the cover of Details‘ April 2011 issue. Looking hot!

Here’s what the 21-year-old entertainer had to share with the mag:




On living on his own in L.A.: “[My place] is like my mini New York. I got my gym a few blocks away. I like to watch all the crazy characters in the neighborhood.”

On branching outside the Jonas Brothers: “I’m growing up, the fans are growing up. I’ve gone through a lot of stuff in my life so far. There are stories I haven’t really been able to tell. When you’re writing with three people, you wind up with a sound that might be - not average - but, you know, expected.”

On getting his heart broken two years ago: “I won’t say her name. But I was in a relationship, and we tried to work things out, and she, you know - I was really upset because she, she broke up with me.”

Details magazine 




No comments:

Post a Comment